Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To do or not to do

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic day! It's been a little while since I've posted because I've been debating if I should keep blogging. While I really enjoy posting, I can't decide if I want to make writing a priority. I have a lot of other things going on that are very demanding of my time. Today I decided to post just to give you an update since it has been a while.

While that actually falls into the subject of my post, that's not what this is about ;) I have been debating starting an at home business. I've tried one of these before, but honestly, I really didn't believe in the products because they didn't work for me. This one would be different though; it's right up my health and fitness alley! So, right now I'm definitely praying about it. I will give it much thought and consideration!

In fitness news: I am 0.8% away from my body fat goal and I am SUPER stoked! I just finished the Jamie Eason Live Fit Triner.



What a fantastic program! I have never seen this kind of results before! I am scheduled to get my stats done again in 5 days, so I will post my progress then; maybe even before and after pictures.

What's next you ask? I am thinking of starting the program over again. While phase 1 has easier workouts, I can increase the amount of weights I'm lifting. This go round, once I hit Phase 2 and 3, I would definitely combine a few days. 6 days in the gym is too much for me. I feel like I am constantly in the gym. 4-5 days is a fantastic balance for me.

What are your current workouts? Have you ever done a home based business? If so, what are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment