Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my 90 day challenge. I'm so exited to see where this journey takes me. I really want more energy and want to lean out. I know the leaning out piece is going to take some time. Honestly, I thought the energy part would take some time too; but it hasn't.

Yesterday I had a (snickerdoodle) shake for breakfast, then a regular shake after my workout. I took the vitamins as directed, some in the AM and some in the PM. I felt fantastic all day. Day 2, the energy has kept up AND I totally rocked it at the gym today. I was crushing poundage that I have never done. My workout buddy even commented on how much I was doing. LOVING this challenge so far!

Some people have commented that it could be all mental, but I can't fake my energy level. Also, my cousin started the challenge with me. She is doing her challenge for weight loss. She said she also has had a lot of energy and didn't feel hungry at all. She is going to do so fabulous on this! I also gave my boss a sample of the shake to see what she thought. She took it after her workout and commented a little while ago that she's had so much more energy all day long.

There are so many skeptics out there, but you can't deny personal testimonies. I'm STOKED to see the progress from all my pals that are doing this challenge with me. I'll be posting lots of success stories on here. Real people are having real life changing experiences with this challenge.

Do you have a personal health goal? Join me on my challenge and share your success with the world.

P.S. I love this little guy - isn't he the cutest thing ever? He's my Body By Vi Guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment