Friday, April 13, 2012

At Home Legs and Abs Workout

I was supposed to go to the gym today to crush some legs and abs. Due to unforeseen circumstances, that didn't happen. Sooooo.... I threw together an at-home workout that killed me just as much as the gym would have! All you need is a mat, a chair and a small stool or stack of books. If you have free weights, you can add them in, but they are optional.

Do 3 sets:
30 Regular Squats (hold dumbbells if you are using them)
30 Narrow Squats (hold dumbbells if you are using them)
30 Alternating Lunges (15 on each side - hold dumbbells if you are using them)
30 Single Leg Lunges (15 on each side - hold dumbbells if you are using them)
30 Standing Calf Raises on a stool or stack of books - be sure to place your hands on a wall for stability (hold dumbbells if you are using them)
20 Boat Crunches
20 Oblique Crunches with your feet on a chair  
20 Regular Crunches (slow and controlled!)
20 Reverse Crunches (legs straight in the air)
Rest 1 minute

Side note: I think I need to start making my own videos. Some of these are just silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment