Friday, April 13, 2012

Easy and Delicious Fruit Dip

I am really trying to venture out and try new healthy snacks. I would  LOVE to have more time playing around with recipes. For now, I have limited time so I go with quick and easy, and pray for delicious.

I teach a Christian health and weight loss class at my church on Thursday nights. Last night was the end of one of our sessions and we had a 'celebration' night. Everyone brought healthy snacks, we got to sit around and just enjoy one another's company. One of the girls (who has lost over 100 lbs!) gave her testimony about how this journey has been for her. At first she is really shy, but when you get to know her, she isn't :) She did an amazing job - I was SO proud of her, and there was not one dry eye in the room. Maybe one day she'll let me post her before and after pictures?!?

I leave straight from work and go to class, so I had to  make something quick and yummy. I tried this for the first time and it was a HUGE hit!!! 

Nutella Fruit Dip:
1/2 Cup Nutella, 1 Cup Greek Yogurt, Mix and enjoy with your favorite fruit!


What's your favorite go do dish for parties / events?

No comments:

Post a Comment